Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and contribute to the biggest digital revolution in history? Do you enjoy discovering new technologies and thinking about what they can bring to our clients? What do you see when you envision the next step in your career?How about combining your excellent development skills with the latest trends in cloud infrastructure and natural language understanding?
ABN AMRO’s Development Engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. You’ll work with professionals with interesting experience across various software development projects. The responsibility of your team is to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting our Chatbot application.Your focus will mainly be on developing serverless microservices within a cloud native AWS environment. You will build high quality code (NodeJS - ES6), contribute to our CloudFormation (SAM) templates, perform thorough code reviews and constantly think about how to optimize our Chatbot platform. You will share your knowledge across the team while given endless opportunities to fine tune your skills also.
You will be working in an agile team in a dynamic and international atmosphere with plenty of room for fun. We are okay with making mistakes, as long as we learn from them. With ABN AMRO, we are at the frontier of a major digital revolution, come join us!
· A technical Bachelor’s or Master’s level (or in the Netherlands HBO or WO level)
· Good grasp of ES6 and NodeJS
· Experience with unit testing (e.g. Jasmine/Jest/Mocha)
· Experience working with cloud technologies
· Good understanding of CICD
· Comfortable with writing shell scripts
· GIT (we use the GitFlow strategy)
· Experience with the agile way of working e.g Scrum
· Both a team player and able to work independently
· Competent level of English
· Experience working in the chatbot domain
· Previous experience with container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
· Experience with front-end development (Angular/React/Vue)
· AWS Certified
· Good understanding of machine learning principles
We are offering
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible. To find out more, contact Igor Lacik, IT Development Engineer in team Chatbot (email@example.com). We very much look forward to meeting you.